Submit the ASU Event-Planning Online Form
If you’re planning an organization event that features non-ASU guests and is a large-scale event, you must submit the ASU Event-Planning Online Form.
You’ll need to submit this if the event involves any of the following:
- Controversial topics
- Elected officials
- International guests
- VIP attendance
- It’s taking place in a non-traditional event space or lab
- High attendance
- Safety risks, such as tents, lots of tables/chairs, large rental equipment, explosives, inflatables, etc.
Events that don’t require the form meet these qualifications:
- Only ASU students, faculty and/or staff are attending
- Not attending: President Crow, any of the VPs, Provost, dignitaries, or other VIPs
- It’s not featuring controversial topics
- There will be no fire/safety compliance issues
FSO examples: events that require the form
- Flying drones
- Fulton Student Council org fair
- Hosting an organization conference
- Inflatable party
- K-12 event with kids on campus
- Organization career fairs
- VIP speaker for a large event
ASU Approved Vendors and Food Providers
Check these lists before placing orders with vendors.
Fulton Student Organizations that are in need of table throws and table runners for upcoming presentations, look into Artcraft for more information!
Individual and Team Photos Visit the Engineering Photo Studio for individual and team photos. Watch Inner Circle for open studio hours.
Sun Devil Fitness Center Team-Building Challenges – a team building program that features fun activities designed to enhance teamwork, communication, collaboration, leadership, trust and more to groups, classes, organizations or departments. Activities promote critical-thinking, problem-solving and conflict-management skills, networking, sensitivity and diversity, and are just plain fun!
Additional materials from Student Engagement (event kits, tables, games, books, etc.)