The Student Organization Awards and Recognition Ceremony celebrated the accomplishments of several Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering student organizations and individuals. Our student organizations have worked hard throughout the year to develop their members, hone their engineering skills and knowledge, and bring recognition to ASU. The numerous nominations shared the stories of these devoted organizations and individuals.
At the event, Engineering Career Services awarded the following awards to these respective individuals and groups:
- Process Improvement: Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Industry Relations: Eta Kappa Nu
- Paul Hale Mentorship Award: Brittney Reyman, Fulton Ambassadors
The Engineering Student Council recognized the following organization:
- Most Active Engineering Student Organization: Air Devils
Academic and Student Affairs presented the following awards to these respective individuals and groups:
- Best Engineering Student Organization Fundraising Event: Kenya Dig It 5K Run, Engineers Without Borders
- Outstanding Engineering Student Organization Advisor: Dawn Rogers, Advancing Women in Construction
- Outstanding Engineering Emerging Student Organization Leader: Brittany Duong, Engineers Without Borders
- Outstanding Engineering Student Organization Leader: Jonathan Topliff, Engineering Student Council
- Outstanding Engineering Student Organization: Eta Kappa Nu
Our engineering student organizations have done an outstanding job of engaging their members and representing ASU. Congratulations to our 2012-2013 recipients!